Advanced Certificate in Business Coaching
The Advanced Certificate in Business Coaching builds on the skills learnt in the Foundation Certificate in Business Coaching by taking a more in-depth look at how to coach others using additional and invaluable coaching techniques.
It is so much more than simply the next step on the business coaching ladder. It is a tried and tested programme that will give you the advanced coaching skills and ideas needed to effectively and confidently coach others back in the workplace, whether they be poor performers or are already performing at an acceptable level but could achieve more in their job role.
The benefits of the Advanced Certificate in Business Coaching include:
- New powerful business coaching models that enable you to get the personal and professional results and outcomes you need and want, with high motivation all round
- Clear Coaching Gap Analysis that you can use to identify strengths and development needs
- Have a better understanding of the higher level process of change (for companies and individuals), and how to influence it using the constant change cycle
- Have professional business coaching planning tools (and Gap Analysis) to use
- Learn the new ISIS coaching model, helping you to dig behind someone's emotional intelligence
- Attain Diploma level 5 with the Institute of Leadship and Management (ILM)
- Exclusive 'Paradigm' personality profile and the opportunity to become a practitioner of this in-depth coaching tool which highlights conflict styles, team roles, leadership styles, stress tolerance and burnout risk.
Those attending this programme and successfully completing the final assessment and questionnaire will be issued with the Advanced Certificate in Business Coaching, and will become a member of the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) with all inclusive benefits.
This course is not currently scheduled as an open course. If you have a need for this course, please call us on 0844 800 3295 or send us an online contact form as we may be able to schedule it for you, or run it in-house.