Foundation Certificate in Business Coaching
The Foundation Certificate in Business Coaching is designed for organisations that want their managers and team leaders to adopt a more effective approach to their work. Previous attendees have included chief executives, general managers and HR managers, right through to production line supervisors and office staff. In fact, anybody that has to work as part of a team and relies on other people's efforts will benefit from this programme.
This interactive two day programme will transform people at all levels into effective work coaches, enabling them to apply coaching techniques immediately in everyday work situations. It will also provide a measurable standard to any internal coaching currently offered. Those successfully completing the Foundation Certificate in Business Coaching choose to go on to the Advanced Certificate in Business Coaching.
The Foundation Certificate in Business Coaching will teach:
- The core beliefs of business coaching
- The difference between mentoring, coaching, directing, supporting & delegating, plus learning when to apply them
- Why coaching is an action orientated partnership purely focused on measurable results
- How to avoid everyday interference that takes your time away from coaching
- The key characteristics of a good business coach
- The key skills of business coaching and how they increase the effectiveness of individuals and teams
- How to run a business coaching session in everyday work situations, using modern coaching methods such as the STAR model
- How to effectively coach under-performers
Those attending this programme and successfully completing the final assessment and questionnaire will be issued with the Foundation Certificate in Business Coaching, and will become a member of the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) with all inclusive benefits.
This course is not currently scheduled as an open course. If you have a need for this course, please call us on 0844 800 3295 or send us an online contact form as we may be able to schedule it for you, or run it in-house.